Announcing: The T-Mobile G1

. Sunday, September 28, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks


We've been waiting for this ever since Apple came out with the iPhone. Those who are less than satisfied with AT&T's service or who just didn't want to jump on the iPhone bandwagon have searched and searched for an affordable phone with a reliable service provider, perhaps using new software.

Cue the T-Mobile G1.

The T-Mobile G1 is basically a touchscreen, smartphone Sidekick. It's a collaboration between Google, T-Mobile, and HTC. Google will be releasing it's new program Android on this phone, and Android has been greatly awaited.

This phone is going to cost simply $200 with a contract with T-Mobile. Though T-Mobile's low service prices and exceptional customer service should speak for itself, this phone certainly is as good a reason as any to switch to the service.

This phone will be available October 22nd, and I simply can't wait!

2 comments:

ßrigida ∫chmidt © Copyright said...

Hi Demiera... I have an AT&T Tilt and I love it, but I wish I waited for the G1 to be released in the market before I bought the Tilt.

I was considering the I-phone, but the store manager said it has a lo of disqualifying defects. If you are a fan of AT&T, you'll know what I mean. Stick to the Reliable One!

You have a nice day! Haha, reviewing today for the exam tomorrow.

Samson said...

I gotta playu with it before I commit, but if my lx keeps fuckin up I might have to next it...